Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC CUSTOM ORDER - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your custom cake/desserts order is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Please read them carefully. By placing your cake/dessert custom order, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Order placement; cancelation. Custom cake orders may be placed online through our website via email at firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone orders are not accepted. Orders must be placed at least 7 calendar days before your event. Orders placed less than 7 calendar days before your event may result in a rush fee. Orders are not considered accepted until paid in full. Orders canceled 5 calendar days or less before your event date will not be refunded. No exceptions.
2. Payment. Orders must be paid in full, no exceptions. Orders will not be fulfilled unless the entire balance due is paid in full. Prices are subject to change.
3. Delivery/Set Up - Delivery and setup may be available for an additional charge which Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC will determine. We are a busy bakery and delivery is not always available. The delivery/setup charge will be added to your order when you place your order. You must make arrangements for delivery at least 5 calendar days before your event date. Rush charges may apply. Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC is not responsible for failure of delivery caused by circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, accidents, natural disasters, weather, illness or death, or labor disputes. Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC is not responsible for damage to the cake/desserts after they have been delivered. Cakes can be heavy and require a secure, sturdy table and suitable temperature. Pick up times vary and are between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. *Subject to change. You, the customer, assume all responsibility for the cake once you pick it up, no exceptions.
4. Changes. We will do our best to accommodate changes in flavors or decoration provided you notify us at least 5 calendar days before your event date. However, we do not guarantee that change requests will be accommodated. Changes may change the price of your cake. In addition to the change in price of the cake, if we are able to accommodate your requested change, Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC will charge a fee for changes made within 5 calendar days of your event date.
5. Design/Decoration. Inspiration for your preferred decoration/design is appreciated and will be followed to the best of the cake decorator’s ability. Certain designs and colors may vary and are subject to the decorator’s discretion, ability and style. We cannot duplicate an exact copy of another cake or artist’s work.
6. Use of Cake Design. Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC reserves the right to use any photos or media of your cake on its website and in any advertising or marketing/promotional materials without compensation to you.
7. Non-edible components; allergens. Your cake may contain non-edible items. We will tell you which items cannot be eaten. It is your responsibility to remove these items before serving the cake. Our cakes may contain or come in contact with ingredients which some people are allergic to including, without limitation, milk, dairy, wheat, nuts, soy, eggs or other allergens. You agree to notify all who may eat the cake of this risk and defend, indemnify and hold Over the Rainbow Desserts, LLC harmless in the event any person who eats the cake has an adverse reaction.